Adobe Acrobat Reader is the free global standard for reliably viewing, signing, and commenting on PDF documents.
• Quickly open and view PDF documents.
• Search, scroll, and zoom in and out.
• Choose Single Page or Continuous scroll mode.
• Comment on PDFs directly using sticky notes and drawing tools.
• Annotate documents easily with highlights and markup texts.
• View and respond to activity in the comments list.
WORK WITH OTHERS AND SHARE PDFs
• Access shared documents quickly. Simply view, review, sign and send.
• Collaborate with others by adding your comments to shared PDFs.
• Receive activity notifications for files you’ve shared.
• Track pending actions for documents shared with you.
• Sharing PDFs is made effortless. Create links you can send by email.
WORK WITH SCANNED DOCUMENTS
• Access scanned PDFs that you’ve captured using the free Adobe Scan app.
• Upload and sign documents. Open your scans in Acrobat Reader to fill, sign, review, and share.
FILL AND SIGN FORMS
• Easily fill out and sign PDF forms and other documents by typing text into fields.
• PDF form filler feature lets you use your finger or stylus to add an e-signature to any document.
STORE AND PRINT FILES
• Sign into your free Adobe Document Cloud account to store and access files across devices.
• Star files to keep important documents at your fingertips.
• Connect to your Dropbox account and access other storage providers including Google Drive.
• Print documents directly from your device.
Subscribe for even more PDF power. Subscriptions work across desktop, web, and mobile.
ACROBAT PRO DC
• Organize and edit PDFs.
• Create PDFs using documents or pictures (like JPG).
• Convert PDFs into Microsoft Word, Excel, or PowerPoint versions of your documents.
• Merge multiple PDF files into one document.
• Sign and send documents to others for review.
ADOBE PDF PACK
• Convert JPG to PDF and create PDF documents from other picture files and docs.
• PDF viewer also lets you export PDF documents to Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint or RTF.
• Organize and combine files.
• Send documents to others for review.
• Export PDFs to Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, or RTF.
• Make scanned PDFs editable.
Adobe Acrobat Reader is a Microsoft Intune supported partner app and accommodates multiple identities.